As an associate attorney of Shepherd Smith Edwards & Kantas LTD LLP, Ryan Cook maintains an active securities arbitration and litigation practice. Mr. Cook has worked on numerous cases dealing with individual investors, high net worth and institutional investors, corporate executives, regional banks and municipal issuers.
Prior to beginning his law practice, Mr. Cook worked in the securities industry as a licensed and registered representative with a large broker/dealer. He received his Juris Doctor (JD) degree from South Texas College of Law, where he earned his degree Summa Cum Laude (with highest honor) as the graduating salutatorian. Mr. Cook received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of Kentucky.
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Securities Law
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of Texas
- English: Spoken, Written
- Shepherd Smith Edwards & Kantas, LLP
- Attorney at Law
- McCulloch & Miller, PLLC
- South Texas College of Law
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude; Salutatorian.
- University of Kentucky
- Public Investors Advocate Bar Association
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
- Ryan S. Cook's Website Profile
- Shepherd Smith Edwards & Kantas, LLP Website
- Ryan S. Cook's McCulloch & Miller, PLLC Website Profile
- McCulloch & Miller, PLLC Website
- Investor Lawyers Blog
- Customers Blame Newbridge Securities Broker Kerri Jamison For Investment Losses
10 July 2020
- Once Again, GPB Capital Holdings Reneges On Giving Key Tax Documents to Investors
9 July 2020
- Why Should Many San Francisco Investors Avoid Non-Traded REITs?
8 July 2020
- Houston Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorney Blog