For nearly twenty years I have navigated the legal system and fought for my clients. I understand that a successful lawyer is not just an aggressive one in the courtroom but also a compassionate one outside of it. Anyone can be aggressive; it takes experience and dedication to understand when to be.
You need a lawyer to preserve your interests during the worst of times. My job and my privilege is to assist my clients through the legal system and the pitfalls that are contained therein.
My firm handles a wide range of legal matters including, real estate and construction, foreclosures, drafting wills and trusts, probate, contract drafting and review, collections, litigation, personal injury from auto accidents and family law.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Mention Justia and I will reduce or waive my consultation fee based upon the matter type.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contact for Details.
- The Florida Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Camadeco Law Group, PLLC
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (2000)
- The Florida Bar