Claimed Lawyer ProfileBlawgsearch
- Estate Planning
- Foreclosure Defense
- Criminal Law
- Consumer Law
- Real Estate Law
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States Middle DIstrict of Tennessee
- Nashville Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Visit our Site for more information about our Practice
- Learn about Bankruptcy
- What Happens to Utility Bills in Bankruptcy?
26 September 2014
- Nashville Used Car Lot Sued for Consumer Protection Violation
4 August 2014
- What is Balance Transfers of Credit Card Debt?
26 November 2013
- Is it Possible to Reverse a Foreclosure?
27 September 2013
- What is the Automatic Stay?
9 September 2013
- Wrongfully Foreclosed? 4 Tips to Protect Your Rights!
30 July 2013
- How much does a Bankruptcy Cost?
25 July 2013
- How to File Bankruptcy?
24 June 2013
- What happens to my Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Payments if my case is dismissed?
11 June 2013
- Corporate Securities and Business Law
- Dos and Don’ts of Conducting a Rule 506(b) Offering
30 September 2019
- Verifying Accredited Investors in a Rule 506(c) Offering
27 August 2019
- Handling Trade Errors: Best Practices for Private Fund Advisers
15 May 2019
- The Different Meanings of the Word “Registration” for Private Funds
31 January 2019
- The Venture Capital Adviser Exemption Explained
31 May 2018
- Is New York’s Form 99 Required When a Rule 506 Offering Has New York Investors?
28 February 2018
- Intro to Private Equity Funds
19 February 2018
- The Legal Pitfalls of Rewards-Based Crowdfunding Campaigns
31 January 2018
- Using Side Letters in Private Funds
29 November 2017
Contact & Map