Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Appeals & Appellate
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- Juvenile Law
- DUI & DWI
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Domestic Violence
- Criminal Law
- Consumer Law
- Civil Rights
Additional Practice Areas
- Car Accidents
- Small Claims
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Deputy District Attorney
- Tulare County District Attorney
- Performed professional legal work in the prosecution of criminal cases. Was responsible for both misdemeanors and felonies from issuing through jury trial.
- Arizona St Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 241995
- - Current
- State Bar of California
16 Questions Answered
- Q. My husband is a victim of crime in california I was summoned to testify against him can I use spousal priviledge
- A: Spousal privilege can be complicated. It depends on what it is you are being called to testify to. You should contact an attorney in your area and review the case with them.
- Q. How can i find out the sentence of a california inmate without asking the inmate himself?l
- A: Go to the court house and pull the court file. The docket from the sentencing should be in there and contain the length of custody.
- Q. Is it difficult to delay a misdemeanor arraignment in San Diego by a few months?
- A: Depends on why it needs to be moved. However, unless you hire an attorney, you would need to be personally present at each hearing.
Contact & Map