Ryan F. Gerdes received his Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Economics from Loras College in Dubuque, Iowa and his Juris Doctorate from Drake University Law School, where he graduated with honors. While on the law review staff at Drake, Ryan’s student note on the Communications Decency Act was selected for publication in the Drake Law Review. Ryan is also a native of the Quad Cities area, having graduated from Central Community High School in DeWitt in 2004.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Animal & Dog Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Iowa State Bar Association  # 28543
- Davenport Iowa Personal Injury Law Firm
- Davenport IA Workers' Compensation Lawyers
- Returning to Work During Covid 19 – What Are My Rights?
15 May 2020
- When Workers Return Will Companies Liable for Covid-19?
30 April 2020
- Preventing Iowa Motorcycle Accidents
21 April 2020