Over the years, you’ve built your estate piece-by-piece. You may have attained significant wealth, or you may have a home and some savings. Regardless of size, you need to protect it and may want to leave a legacy.
Wouldn’t it make sense to work with an estate planning attorney who knows first-hand what it takes to build an estate and accumulate wealth?
Meet Ruth Fortune.
Before joining the team at Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri, Ruth was a financial advisor with Merrill Lynch. In this role, she focused on getting to know her clients and truly understanding their financial goals. Whether their wishes included developing an investment strategy or planning for retirement, Ruth worked with her clients to build comprehensive plans that would help them on their road to financial security.
Now as a Connecticut estate planning attorney, Ruth helps you protect all that you’ve built. You can count on her to guide you in laying out a plan that ensures your wishes are carried out and that your assets go to the right people at the right time in the right way. She can also help you create a carefully designed and thorough Medicaid plan to protect your assets from the high cost of long-term care expenses and nursing home care.
Ruth graduated cum laude from Baruch College in Manhattan with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and Investments and a double minor in Political Science and Philosophy. She received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Connecticut School of Law in Hartford.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri LLC
- Financial Advisor
- Merrill Lynch
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- City University of New York - Baruch College
- B.B.A. (2010) | Finance
- Community Health Resources
- Board Member
- West End Civic Association
- Past Board Member
- Connecticut Moot Court Board
- The Estate and Business Planning Council of Hartford
- - Current
- Ruth Fortune's Website Profile
- Czepiga Daly Pope & Perri Website
- Connecticut Estate Planning Attorneys Blog
- Holiday Traditions With Grandkids – 8 Great Ideas!
13 December 2019
- 7 Ways to Unload Your Family Heirlooms
5 December 2019
- Paul Knierim Receives Highest National Award
27 November 2019
- Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone (and Into Dance Shoes) For a Great Cause
26 November 2019
- Technology for Seniors – The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
22 November 2019
- Long-Distance Caregiving: 3 Tips for Reducing Day-to-Day Stress
17 October 2019
- Long-distance Caregiving: Build Your Team!
11 October 2019
- 8 Long-Distance Caregiving Tips
1 October 2019
- Looking Out for Your Grandkids – 4 Estate Planning Steps for New Parents
25 September 2019