Roxanne C. Millan is a resident of Richmond, Virginia. She graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Louisiana, Monroe. She completed her juris doctor from T.C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond.
Roxanne is a member of the Virginia State Bar, as well as its Family and Criminal Law Sections. She also maintains membership in the Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association, and looks forward to serving active roles both in these bar associations and the greater Richmond community. During law school, she interned with the Ouachita Parish District Attorney in Louisiana, served as a student attorney in the University of Richmond’s Family Law Clinic and Children’s Defense Clinic. Roxanne spent her summers interning with a family law firm, focusing on complex custody and divorce issues.
Roxanne C. Millan prides herself on being an empathetic and compassionate trial lawyer, tailoring legal courses of action for each client’s specific need. She strives to maintain a close relationship and frequent contact with each client throughout the legal process.
- Family Law
- Spanish: Spoken
- University of Richmond School of Law
- J.D. (2017) | Law, Family Law
- Honors: Public Interest Law Review, Lead Articles Editor Client Counselling and Negotiation Board Orell-Brown Award, Excellence in the Children's Law Center Family Law Certificate, Concentrated Studies in Family Law
- Activities: Jeanette Lipman Family Law Clinic Children's Defense Clinic Public Interest Law Review Wills for Seniors
- University of Louisiana - Monroe
- B.A. (2011) | Political Science
- Honors: Cum Laude Pi Sigma Alpha, Political Science Honor Society Phi Alpha Theta, History Honor Society
- Metro Richmond Women's Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar # 92409
- Boyko Napier, PLLC