Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AGoldBlawg Search
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Securities Law
Additional Practice Area
- Free Consultation
We provide various fee arrangements, including contingency fees, hybrid fees, and hourly fees.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Founding Partner
- Rich, Intelisano & Katz, LLP
- - Current
- Of Counsel
- Bauman Katz & Grill, LLP
- Brooklyn Law School
- J.D. (1994)
- Lehigh University
- B.A. (1991) | International Business
- New York’s Top Securities Litigation Attorneys
- New York Super Lawyers
- Recognized every year since 2010
- New York State Bar  # 2689909
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- New York County Lawyers Association
- Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association
- FINRA NAMC
- - Current
- Activities: The National Arbitration and Mediation Committee (NAMC) makes recommendations to FINRA regarding recruitment, qualification, training, and evaluation of arbitrators and mediators. The NAMC also makes recommendations on rules, regulations and procedures that govern the conduct of arbitration, mediation, and other dispute resolution matters before FINRA.
Articles & Publications
- Ending the 212 Clique
- New York Times
- Worn Stories
- Hedge Fund Fraud - The Future of Securities Arbitration?
- Bloomberg Law Reports - Securities Arbitration
- Securities and Financial Fraud
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, New York State Bar Association
- Financial Fraud
- Today Show, Dateline NBC, Anderson Cooper 360, PBS’s Frontline, Closing Bell and various other CNBC shows, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox Business News
- Licensed Practicing Attorney
- New York State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Ross B. Intelisano's Website Profile
- Rich, Intelisano & Katz Website
- Securities Fraud Attorney Blog
- Omnibus Accounts Create an Increased Risk of Fraud
2 November 2020
- RIK Files $3 Million Claim Related to the UBS Yield Enhancement Strategy (“YES”)
29 September 2020
- FINRA Arbitrations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
28 April 2020
- New York Commercial and Construction Lawyer Blog
4 Questions Answered
- Q. Is it illegal for me to give a friend my login credentials for my brokerage account and have him trade for me?
- A: Sam is a 100% correct. You should review your brokerage account agreement.
- Q. Can a broker (Charles Schwab) randomly closed my broker account.
- A: This is a major problem. You may need to think about hiring counsel to deal directly with Schwab, especially if you have open options positions.
- Q. Edward Jones has placed a 10 day hold on a very large cash amount that I deposited in a portfolio account.
- A: It depends on what your customer agreement states. Most firms have broad discretion to hold onto funds if there are AML issues. You may want to be very active with your broker to find out what is happening.
Contact & Map