Free Consultation: (210) 332-5454Tap to Call This Lawyer
Rosendo Parra III

Rosendo Parra III

Parra Law Firm
  • Probate, Estate Planning, Divorce ...
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Rosendo Parra III is the managing attorney at the Parra Law Firm, which is a full service law firm based in San Antonio. The firm proudly serves clients and their families throughout the state of Texas.

Rosendo is dedicated to providing his clients with highest level of service at affordable rates. Through every stage of your matter, he will work tirelessly to protect and defend your rights with the utmost care.

Contact him today for a free consultation!

Practice Areas
    Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
    Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Uncontested Divorce
    Personal Injury
    Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Family Law
    Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Same Sex Family Law
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
    Criminal Law
    Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Real Estate Law
    Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
    Civil Rights
    Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Texas
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Managing Attorney
Parra Law Firm
St. Mary's University School of Law
Activities: STMU Toastmasters Club - President; First Generation Law Students - Co-Founder.
St. Mary's University School of Law Logo
University of Texas - San Antonio
B.A. (2006) | English
University of Texas - San Antonio Logo
University of Texas - San Antonio
B.A. | Criminal Justice
University of Texas - San Antonio Logo
Hispanic Law Alumni Association Award & Scholarship
MABA San Antonio
Professional Associations
American Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Texas Estate & Probate Lawyers
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Bar of Texas  # 24107289
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Speaking Engagements
Prospective Law Students Q&A Panel, San Antonio, TX
St. Mary's University School of Law
Websites & Blogs
Rosendo Parra III Website Profile
Parra Law Firm Website
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered
Q. How can I leave our house to my son. Husband Is in a care facility and my daughter has his power of attorney.
A: Regarding your property, your daughter may only act on your husbands behalf if the durable power of attorney expressly entitles her to do so. If such is the case, and assuming your husband has been deemed "incapacitated" as defined under Texas Estates Code. Then any person named as a successor attorney in fact or agent in the durable power of attorney may file a petition with the court justifying their basis as to why your daughter should be removed.
Q. I divorced #2 husband in 2005. I married #3 in 2016. We separated in 2018 & he won't sign divorce papers.
A: A divorce attorney can assist you by seeking a default judgment against your spouse, after he has been properly served, and once the mandatory 60-day waiting period is over.
Q. Is my mom still considered an owner of the family home after divorce if she is not on the special warranty deed?
A: You need to be cautious when attempting to determine legal ownership of real property. Do not assume that a deed is correct simply because it was recorded in the real property records of the county where the property is located. If the home was originally titled under both your parents’ names, then a deed should have been made, granting your fathers interest over to your mother; seeing as, she was awarded the home in the divorce decree. I strongly recommend that you consult with an attorney experienced in real property law to research this further for you.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Parra Law Firm
4204 Gardendale #105
San Antonio, TX 78229
Telephone: (210) 332-5454
Fax: (210) 855-2552
Monday: Open 24 hours
Tuesday: Open 24 hours
Wednesday: Open 24 hours
Thursday: Open 24 hours
Friday: Open 24 hours
Saturday: Open 24 hours
Sunday: Open 24 hours (Today)