I have been practicing law since 1980 and as a sole practioner since 1981. My focus has been on Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law and related litigation and appeals since the 1990's. My primary experience is with the various courts in San Diego county but have also appeared in the Los Angeles county and Orange county courts, as well. My goal is to provide personal,individualized legal services to each one of my clients.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Estate, Probate and Trust Litigation
Free 20 minute in person, telephone or email consultations available.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Appeals/Appellate- $200-$250 per hour; Elder Law- hourly or flat rate depending on complexity; Estate plans and wills- flat rate varies depending on complexity; Litigation- $200-250 per hour; Probate- Statutory or by agreement.
- Owner, sole practioner
- Law Office of Rosemary Meagher-Leonard
- - Current
- My law practice specializes in estate planning, probate, guardianships, conservatorship, elder law, elder care issues, as well as estate, probate and civil litigation. Additionally, I have extensive experience drafting appropriate documents and advising clients on a variety of trusts and estate planning documents including inter vivos, bypass,special needs, dynasty, irrevocable, support, insurance, legacy, and charitable trusts,family limited partnerships and Medi-Cal and Medicaid planning.
- Staff Attorney
- Senior Citizen's Legal Services
- I worked as a staff attorney for Senior Citizens Legal Services which was a county agency. I assisted seniors throughout San Diego county with their legal concerns. We would travel to various locations throughout east county to meet with seniors, as well as meeting with them at the downtown San Diego location. Some of the types of legal services preformed included wills and probate, contract review, landlord tenant issues, medicare and medical issues, social security problems, assistance with small claims, family law matters
- San Diego State Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Western State Univ
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 93436
- - Current