A native Los Angelino, I grew up with a family of attorneys who shared their interesting stories about how they helped their clients. Since I was a teenager I really appreciated the work that they did, and aspired to grow up to be an attorney and to have the opportunity to serve those in need of legal help. I have always appreciated knowing people with a wide variety of backgrounds and ethnicities.
Defending those facing criminal charges always seemed to be the best type of law to practice since you are working directly with clients and helping save their freedom and good records. For over 30 years, after graduating law school I have been appearing in courts throughout Southern California on nearly a daily basis. I have a strong working relationship with prosecutors and judges in all of the courts which I appear. Besides working in a friendly environment, these important relationships form the basis of my excellent court room skills and negotiating abilities. All of my clients get the benefit of these long standing relationships.
This valuable courtroom skill has given me the ability to read a courtroom. What this means is that I can tell whether a judge is willing to do what I want him to. Is the prosecutor I am seeking to negotiate with have the ability and the discretion to do what I need done. I know what to say and more importantly what not to say in any particular situation. This Is Courtroom Skill.
I have always made myself available to provide free legal advice to any potential client to help educate them in the options that are available, regardless of the legal problem they are facing. The decision to hire an attorney is the most important decision a person can make when facing a legal problem. We pride ourselves in charging reasonable fees and offering payment plans to make it easier for everyone to afford excellent legal representation.
We are proud of the work we do, and the excellent results we get for each of our clients.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Hit and Run Defense
- Free Consultation
Free phone or office consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express
- U.S. Federal Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- Los Angeles DUI Lawyers Hoffman and Associates
- The lawyers at Hoffman & Associates have been helping client's facing legal problems for over 30 years. Our highly skilled attorneys appear daily in courts in Los Angeles, Orange and San Diego counties. We are well versed in representing clients in a variety of all misdemeanor and felony charges. We also specialize in defending clients facing Hit & Run and Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs. Our attorneys are aggressive and fight hard to get charges dismissed or reduced. Keeping our client's freedom and good record is our number #1 priority on every case. Our firm offers potential clients a Free Phone or Office Consultation. We charge reasonable rates and offer payment plans (without additional charge). Our firm has consistently earned our client's highest marks with Five Star Google ratings and top Yelp Reviews. Learn your options today and see why Hoffman & Associates is the Right choice for solving your legal problem !
- Hoffman & Associates A Professional Law Corporation
- San Fernando Valley College of Law, Sepulveda
- J.D. (1976) | Criminal Defense
- Honors: Graduated from Law School in top 10% of class
- California State University - Northridge
- B.A. | Honors: Sociology
- California State Bar # 69013
- Prevention, Detection & Treatment of Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession, National Academy of Continuing Legal Education
- Ronald N. Hoffman's Website Profile
- Los Angeles DUI Lawyers Hoffman and Associates Website
- Los Angeles DUI Lawyer Blog
- Reasonable Cause in a Los Angeles DUI Case
11 July 2019
- The Importance of a DUI Lawyer for your Los Angeles DUI Case
13 June 2019
- Can I Be Charged with More than One Offense with a Los Angeles DUI?
9 May 2019
- Is Not Driving a Defense in a Los Angeles DUI Case?
11 April 2019
- Potential Consequences of a Los Angeles DUI Case
14 March 2019
- Aggravating Circumstances in a Los Angeles DUI Case
21 February 2019
- The Benefit of Proactively Hiring a Los Angeles DUI Lawyer
10 January 2019
- Not Driving as a Defense in a Los Angeles DUI Case
13 December 2018
- The Role of a DMV Hearing in your Los Angeles DUI Case
15 November 2018
- Los Angeles Criminal Lawyers Blog
- What Can A Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney Do for my Los Angeles Criminal Case?
4 August 2019
- Court Appearance in a Los Angeles Criminal Offense
8 July 2019
- Is It Beneficial to Hire a Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney for my Los Angeles Offense?
8 June 2019
- Steps After a Los Angeles Criminal Offense Has Been Filed
6 May 2019
- License Suspension with Los Angeles Criminal Offenses
27 March 2019
- Can You Be Charged With Multiple Los Angeles Criminal Offenses Arising out of One Accident?
27 March 2019
- Do I have to Appear in Court for My Los Angeles Criminal Case?
15 January 2019
- What is a Wobbler in a Los Angeles Criminal Defense Case?
4 December 2018
- When to Plead Guilty in a Los Angeles Criminal Case
28 November 2018
- Los Angeles Hit and Run Lawyer Blog
- The Benefit of Hiring a San Diego Hit and Run Lawyer Immediately
21 November 2019
- Steps of a Los Angeles Hit and Run Charge
12 September 2019
- Consequences for A Los Angeles Hit and Run
15 August 2019
- Fault in a Los Angeles Hit and Run Offense
25 July 2019
- Effective Strategies in a Los Angeles Felony Hit and Run Offense
27 June 2019
- Do I Contact Authorities If I Could Be Suspected of a Los Angeles Hit and Run?
30 May 2019
- How to Avoid Jail Time in a Los Angeles Hit and Run Case
25 April 2019
- Negotiations in a Los Angeles Hit and Run case
28 March 2019
- Potential Consequences of a Los Angeles Hit and Run
14 February 2019