Maryland Personal Injury Attorney Roger N. Butschky (ret.) began his career as a claims manager in the insurance business. After 15 years of witnessing first-hand the frustration and hardship families endured pursuing personal injury claims in Maryland, he decided to make a change. He'd go back to school nights to become a lawyer, dedicating his life to better serving people who'd been hurt in motor vehicle accidents or while on the job.
Mr. Butschky received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law and founded our personal injury law firm in 1982 in Baltimore, Maryland.
Later, Attorney Roger Butschky brought his son Attorney Jeffrey Butschky into the practice to carry forth the values, integrity, and excellence of service on which the firm was founded over 30 years ago.
Attorney Roger Butschky deliberately kept the practice small so that each client's claim or case would receive the personalized attention it deserved. He was committed to establishing regular communication with clients and continuity of care -- something large law firms can't always provide.
Attorney Butschky's intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the insurance system has helped Butschky & Butschky, LLC win millions of dollars in compensation for their personal injury clients over the years. It's this foundation of personalized care combined with integrity, compassion, and legal expertise that sets our practice apart.
Prior to his retirement, Attorney Roger Butschky was a member of the Bar Association of Baltimore City and the Baltimore County Bar Association. He was licensed to practice law in all Maryland courts, representing clients from throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
The vision upon which Mr. Butschky founded the practice -- to help people who'd been injured in accidents and their families receive the compensation they are entitled to under Maryland law -- remains strong and unwavering.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Partner (Retired)
- Butschky & Butschky, LLC
- University of Baltimore School of Law
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Former Member
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Former Member
- Maryland State Bar
- Former Member
- Roger N. Butschky's Website Profile
- Butschky & Butschky, LLC Website
- Maryland Injury Attorney Blog
- Maryland Dog Lovers : Is Your Pooch a Backseat Driver?
30 September 2019
- Maryland Driver’s Licenses and the Real ID : One Million Drivers Need to File Documentation
30 August 2019
- Maryland Pedestrian Accident Fatalities on the Rise
31 July 2019
- Warning Maryland Parents: AAA’s “100 Deadliest Days” for Teenage Drivers Underway
11 June 2019
- Maryland Driver Alert : NHTSA Investigates Air Bag Units in 12 Million Vehicles Following Fatal Crashes Where Air Bags Failed to Deploy
29 April 2019
- Maryland’s “Move Over Law” Expands to Include More Vehicles, Protect More Workers
15 March 2019
- Maryland Law Increases Workers’ Compensation Pay for Correctional Officers
11 January 2019
- Maryland Enhanced Underinsured Motorist Coverage : What the New Law Means to You
20 October 2018
- From Fuzzy Dice to Passing on the Right: New Maryland Vehicle Laws You Might Not Know About
31 May 2018