Rodney John Alberto

Rodney John Alberto

Alberto Brothers Law Firm
  • Bankruptcy, Business Law, Immigration Law...
  • New Jersey, New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Hello! My name is Rodney Alberto, Esq. I am an attorney who is barred in both New Jersey and New York. I currently practice with my brother, Roderick Alberto, Esq. We run a boutique law practice that concentrates in the areas of immigration, real estate, and elder law. While our Forked River, NJ office is our headquarters, we have satellite locations in (1) Toms River, NJ, (2) Old Bridge, NJ and (3) internationally, in the Philippines.

You can find us at the following web pages:

Practice Areas
  • Bankruptcy
  • Business Law
  • Immigration Law
  • Landlord Tenant
  • Municipal Law
  • Probate
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New Jersey
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Managing Partner
Alberto Brothers Law Firm
Boston College
J.D. (2004)
Boston College Logo
Boston College Frederick Douglass
Professional Associations
Asian-Pacific American Lawyer's Association of NJ (ALAPA-NJ)
Active Member
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
New York State Bar # 4324083
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Active Member
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
105 Questions Answered

Q. How can you prove land is yours if the deed has been lost or never recorded? we have been paying taxes on this land !
A: You should really hire an attorney. You may need to make an application to the chancery division to quiet title or some other similar action. How long have you been paying taxes for? Also, do an OPRA request to the municipal tax assessor to see what they have on file. Good luck. 732-200-0779.
Q. I hold the note on a mortgage.(i sold my dad's house.)the person who is suppose to be paying me is 2 months behind.
A: It really is necessary to see your documents are part of this transaction. Though, you should use your leverage of the note and mortgage to get paid. I would get an attorney to advise you, b/c the manner in which you are articulating this question does not clearly explain your situation. Good luck. 732-200-0779
Q. What is the statute of limitations on the full disclosure requirement for the sale of NJ property?
A: It is not clear what you mean, but I'm assuming you purchased a house that you later found substantially defective. However did you do inspections? This will impact tohe analysis. A lawyer really needs to see the contract. Good luck. 7322000779.
A: No, you did not. Congratulations.
Q. Can I use INA form I-212 to re enter the U.S. at the Canada-US border? And what other forms do i Need if any?
A: It is difficult to understand your legal needs based on your question. Please provide more facts and why you intend on using that particular form. Good luck. 732-200-0779
Q. My father past away and his house was left to me. How do I go about selling or continue ownership? What is the process
A: from your question, it is difficult to precisely identify your legal needs. It really depends who is the executor of the estate. You will need to coordinate with that individual in order to get title transferred into your name solely. Also there may be tax issues that you must deal with. Please call me to clarify questions, 732-200-0779.
Q. In New Jersey if a minor is beneficiary of an annuity - how can it be paid upon the death of the policy?
A: it is possible that this annuity may be held in trust by the state of New Jersey until he comes of age. You may be able to create a minor trust for him so that the monies can be held by you, not the state. Good luck. 732-200-0779,
Q. I have 'complaints' about my mother's accountant and attorney who I regretfully 'took on' after her death ...
A: hello, it is a little difficult to understand your legal needs by the way your question relates. However if you would like to speak with me about your situation, please call me at 732-200-0779.
Q. How does one go about terminating a life estate in real property?
A: hello. It is really difficult to understand your legal needs by your question. Please be more specific, or call me at 732-200-0779. You can visit my website at When you repost the question, I will try to find it and answer it for you.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Alberto Brothers Head Quarters
949 Lacey Road - Lower Level
Forked River, NJ 08731
Telephone: (732) 200-0779
Fax: (609) 242-1347