Profile Image Placeholder

Robin R McLean

  • Business Law, Divorce, Employment Law ...
  • Georgia, South Carolina
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Areas
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Employment Law
Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
Estate Planning
Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Areas
  • Car Accidents
  • General Civil
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
South Carolina
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Georgia State University
Law Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Lexington County Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
South Carolina Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Georgia State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
3 Questions Answered
Q. I'm the CP. NCP owes over 5000 in CS. It was over 10000, but she deliberately went back & forth to my home state & hers
A: Is the Court Order which set child support issued from a South Carolina court? If so, and you and the child are still in S.C., then the court retains jurisdiction. You should file a Rule to Show Cause against her (don't wait for the clerk of Court to do it), and part of the relief you request is that she pays through the Clerk of Court's office. By doing so, she MUST pay through the court or she will not get credit for it. I strongly urge you to get an attorney who can make the appropriate arguments for you.
Q. Who were the attorneys of the Neil v. Biggers case?

Bart C. Durham III, Assistant Attorney General of Tennessee, argued the cause for petitioner. With him on the brief was David M. Pack, Attorney General.

Michael Meltsner argued the cause for respondent. With him on the brief were Jack Greenberg, Anthony G. Amsterdam, Avon N. Williams, Jr., and Z. Alexander Looby.

Louis J. Lefkowitz, Attorney General of New York, pro se, Samuel A. Hirshowitz, First Assistant Attorney General, and Maria L. Marcus, Assistant Attorney General, filed a brief for the Attorney General of New York as amicus curiae urging reversal.

Shirley Fingerhood, Richard G. Green, Burt Neuborne, and Melvin L. Wulf filed a brief for the American Civil Liberties Union as amicus curiae urging affirmance. ... Read More
Q. What does disposition :guilty bench trial mean
A: It means that there was a trial in front of a judge (not a jury) and the judge found the accused guilty of the charge.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
The MAC Law Firm, LLC.
137 E. Butler Street
Lexington, SC 29072
Toll-Free: (803) 785-4529
Fax: (803) 785-4530