Claimed Lawyer ProfileGoldBlawg Search
- Foreclosure Defense
Free consultation on estate planning, probate, and business formations. All other areas the consultation fee applies to any services.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of David M. Goldman PLLC
- Tulane University
- LL.M. (1991) | Admiratly
- University of Mississippi School of Law
- J.D. (1990)
- Salisbury University
- B.A. (1987)
- Max Gardner Bankruptcy Boot Camp
- Florida State Bar  # 529400
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Robert Wilbert's Website Profile
- Law Office of David M. Goldman PLLC Website
- Jacksonville Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
- Drug Possession vs. Drug Distribution: Everything You Need To Know
11 November 2019
- Duty to Protect Children: The Scot Peterson Case
11 June 2019
- Restoring Gun Rights In Florida After A Felony Conviction
7 November 2018
- NFA Gun Trust Lawyer Blog
- Should I put AR-15 style and other firearms in my Gun Trust
23 February 2018
- Evacuation with NFA firearms and Form 20 Approval
6 September 2017
- Iowa (IA) What NFA Firearms can I own? Updated 3/31/16
30 August 2016
- Jacksonville Divorce Attorney Blog
- Do You Need A Prenuptial Agreement?
30 June 2020
- Litigation After Divorce. Do You Know Your Rights?
22 June 2020
- Is An Uncontested Divorce In Your Best Interest?
14 June 2020
- Events Jacksonville Lawyer
- Florida Estate Planning Lawyer Blog
- Surge on wills: Fearing death by COVID-19, people ask lawyers to write their last wishes
6 April 2020
- Have You Lost Your Job because of the Coronavirus?
1 April 2020
- Why Estate Planning matters during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and what you can do to prepare.
1 April 2020
- Jacksonville Bankruptcy Lawyer Blog
Contact & Map