Robert P. Hamilton Jr.Attorney- HoganWillig PLLC
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability
- New York
Robert P. Hamilton, Jr. is an attorney in HoganWillig’s litigation department.
Mr. Hamilton’s legal training began when he joined the United States Marine Corps in 2007 and attended the Navy Justice Legal School in Rhode Island. While in the Marines, he served as a litigation paralegal in the busiest legal department in the military. He was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal for his hard work and dedication while working with the Legal Service Support Section on Camp Pendleton.
After finishing his contract with the United States Marine Corps, Mr. Hamilton completed his bachelor’s degree from Ashford University before receiving his Juris Doctorate from Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University through their Accelerated Law Program.
Robert is an active member of the New York State Bar Association and was appointed to the Trial Lawyers Executive Committee and the Young Lawyers Executive Committee, where he is a liaison between the two sections.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 5673165
- English: Spoken, Written
- HoganWillig, PLLC
- - Current
- Pace University
- J.D. (2018)
- 10 Best Attorneys
- Lawyers of Distinction
- State Bar of New York  # 5673165