Robert Nathaniel DavisAggressive, ethical and experienced representation. Representing injured workers
- Workers' Compensation, Employment Law, Personal Injury
Robert Davis is a Workers' Compensation Attorney with over 30 years of experience. Mr. Davis has handled thousands of cases before the Workers Compensation Appeals Board with a value of over 100 million dollars. Mr. Davis has work for both applicants and defense law firms.
He is an aggressive, ethical and experienced Workers' Compensation Lawyer who knows exactly how to navigate your case through the confusing and frustrating maze the insurance company creates. His experience working for the insurance companies gives him a distinct advantage over the vast majority of Workers' Compensation Lawyers, not only because he knows the opponents playbook, but he also has long standing relationships with former colleagues that take his offers as fair and serious.
When it comes to picking the best Work Injury Attorney to represent you in your case. Look no further than Robert Davis Esq,
A native of Seattle, Mr. Davis still mourns the loss of his Sonics. When not at work, Mr. Davis enjoys time with his family and travel.
- Workers' Compensation
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Golden State Workers' Compensation offers a free initial consultation to any injured worker interested in learning what our law firm can do for you.
All cases are taken on a contingency, which means we don't get paid unless we win your case. In addition to this, the state of California regulates our fear, which means we are only allowed to charge 15% of the total recovery of your settlement.
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 114764
- English: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Farber & Company Attorneys P.C./Pacific Workers' Compensation Law Center
- Robert worked as a defense attorney working with insurance companies handling Workers Compensation claims from Workers Compensation claimants and applicant attorneys.
- University of Washington
- B.A. (1982) | Bachelor of Arts (B.A) Political Science & Government
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- J.D. (1982) | Juris Doctorate
- California State Bar  # 114764
- - Current