Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Foreclosure Defense
Up to an hour for all matters.
Credit Cards Accepted
Credit cards accepted for non-bankruptcy matters. Debit cards accepted for all representations. Cards can be accepted over the phone.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Solo attorney
- Robert Keyes Law, PLLC
- - Current
- Assistant City Attorney
- City of Ann Arbor
- Wayne State University Law School
- J.D. (2005) | Law
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- M.S.E. (1976) | Computer, Information, & Control Engineering
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- B.S. (1967) | Aeronautical & Astronautical Engineering
- Honors: Tau Beta Pi
- Michigan State Bar  # 68856
58 Questions Answered
- Q. My wages are being garnished from my check. Can I just raise my federal withholding a lot and get it back next year?
- A: How much is the debt? You are going to have to deal with the debt sometime. If the debt is a garden variety judgment in a MI Court you could ask for a payment plan. Why not file the bankruptcy (if you can). In a Ch. 7 you can get back everything garnished in the 90 days before filing if it totals more than $600.
- Q. Got layed off March 19, 2020. On March 20, a debt collector took all the money from bank account, I have no money left.
- A: You can still file a bankruptcy. Bankruptcy courts are still operating electronically.
- Q. Chapter13 can’t afford plan finance problems Has equity in free clear home what are options
- A: Do you have an attorney? If so talk to that person. If not you need to supply much more information.
Contact & Map