Call The Law Firm of Vaughn & Weber, Pllc, at 516-858-2820 for help with your specific legal issue.
Robbie and John are caring and dedicated New York lawyers. They provide their clients with fine legal service at a reasonable fee. They assist Suffolk County, Nassau County, Queens and Brooklyn residents with their Family Law Matters, Real Estate Closings, Real Estate Litigation, Collection Matters, Uncontested and Contested Divorces, Landlord-Tenant Matters, Foreclosure Defense, Loan Modifications, Foreclosure Settlement Conferences, General Civil Litigation and Bankruptcy Filings. They look forward to providing you with answers to your specific legal questions.
You can call Robbie L. Vaughn or John A. Weber IV at 516-858-2620 for help with your Real Estate Transaction, Family Law Matter, Foreclosure Action, Loan Modification, Foreclosure Settlement Conferences, Landlord-Tenant Matter, General Civil Litigation, Divorce or Bankruptcy Filing. Robbie and John look forward to assisting you, so contact them today.
- Business Law
- Consumer Law
- Criminal Law
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Real Estate Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- General Civil
- Loan Modification
- Free Consultation
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Reasonable legal fees.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Law Firm of Vaughn & Weber, PLLC
- Police Officer
- Touro College
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: -Summa cum laude -Salutatorian -Dean's List: Fall 2004, Spring 2005, Fall 2005, Fall 2006, Spring 2008 -Faculty Fellow: 2004-2005, 2005-2006, 2006-2007, 2007-2008 -Awards:CALI Awards for Academic Excellence in Torts I, Evidence, and Criminal Procedure -Graduation Award for Second Highest Cumulative Grade Point Average -Graduation ABA-BNA Award for Excellence in Intellectual Property Law
- Activities: -Moot Court 2005-2006, 2006-2007
- Memberships & Associations
- Activities: New York State Bar Association, Suffolk County Bar Association, American Bar Association, National Bar Association, Nassau County Bar Association, New York County Lawyers' Association, John Jay College of Criminal Justice Alumni Association, Touro Law Center Alumni Association, NYS R.E. Broker
- - Current
- Activities: Pro-bono work
- Different Types of Slip and Fall Injuries
12 January 2020
- Seek the Advice of Construction Accident Attorneys
5 January 2020
- Five Reasons to Have a Stock Transfer Agreement Reviewed by an Attorney
29 December 2019
- Difference Between the Loss of Income and The Loss of Earning Capacity
22 December 2019
- Commercial Tax Grievance
19 December 2019
- Benefits of Hiring An Experienced Construction Accident Attorney
16 December 2019
- Important Details to Include in a Standard Asset Purchase Agreement
8 December 2019
- Three Suffer Injuries in a Motor Vehicle Accident on Major Deegan Expressway
4 December 2019
- The Role of Commercial Litigation Lawyers in Your Business
24 November 2019
- Q. In NY, how to I remove myself from someones list of creditors in a bankruptcy chapter 7 filing?
- A: Not sure that is possible, but you could try contacting the Court Clerk or the Debtor's attorney. However, the Debtor is required to list all creditors. You might receive a distribution if assets are discovered. Also, most cases close within 3-4 months anyway.
- Q. I have a house as an asset and i want to sell it and declare bankruptcy 1 month after the sale.. Is that a good idea?
- A: Depends. More info is needed. Consult an attorney.
- Q. WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A BANKRUPTCY PETITION IS DISMISSED?
- A: After a dismissal the case will be closed. The bankruptcy will be over unless/until a motion is made and granted reopening the case.