Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
I will always provide a free initial consultation.
Credit Cards Accepted
I also will agree to payment plans in order to accommodate your financial needs.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- Law Office of Robbi Abrams Cook
- - Current
- Robbi Cook graduated from Tufts University magna cum laude with a degree in Psychology, and then earned her J.D. Degree from Boston University School of Law in 1985. Ms. Cook practiced civil litigation and juvenile dependency law, in Massachusetts, and the District of Columbia, before she moved to California in 1997. She practiced with the Hawkins Center, a non-profit legal services agency representing clients in social security disability and SSI appeals, in Richmond, California. In 2005, Ms. Cook founded Law Office of Robbi Abrams Cook in Berkeley, California, specializing in criminal defense and juvenile law. Since then, Ms. Cook has represented numerous clients both in Superior Court and in Adminstrative hearings. Her practice has allowed Ms. Cook to fully realize her passion for helping people at all levels of litigation. Ms. Cook is a member of a number of professional organizations, including the Alameda County Bar Association, the California Public Defenders Association, and the California Attorneys for Criminal Justice. She treats every client with respect and integrity.
- Boston University School of Law
- J.D. (1985) | Law
- Tufts University
- B.A. (1979) | Psychology
- Honors: magna cum laude
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map