Rick is a founder and Managing Partner of Goldberg Jones. He continues to provide a level of “hands on” support that is invaluable to each office. His personal integrity and professional ethic largely influence who we hire and how we practice law. One can certainly see Rick’s stamp on nearly every aspect of Goldberg Jones.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. (2006)
- Honors: cum laude
- Top 20 Best companies to work for in Seattle
- Seattle Business Magazine
- Top 20 in the small business category
- Washington State Bar # 25072
- - Current
- Seattle Divorce Lawyers Blog
- Moving To Another Country With A Prenup
16 January 2020
- Is a Simple Divorce Possible?
8 January 2020
- A Tale Of Three Houses
19 December 2019
- Stepfathers’ Rights in Seattle [Infographic]
11 December 2019
- Her Parents Gave Us Money, But I Made Payments: Who gets the House?
26 November 2019
- How Does Division Of Property Work In Washington State?
20 November 2019
- Do Post-Secondary Support Orders Include Transportation Costs?
13 November 2019
- How Long Does a Divorce in WA Take?
6 November 2019
- Dividing The Home In Divorce
31 October 2019