In the aftermath of a serious personal injury, many find that they are dealing with more than just physical pain. With mounting medical bills, lost wages and stresses associated with insurance, one’s quality of life can be diminished greatly. Perhaps even more devastating is when an injury is due to another’s negligence or wrongdoing.
For 35+ years, the team at Wern Lawyers in North Charleston has dedicated their professional lives to representing personal injury victims throughout the Lowcountry and the coast of South Carolina. With aggressive advocacy for those experiencing a life-altering injury, we work to make things right again.
For peace of mind and an experienced team of attorneys, call Wern Lawyers to discuss your injury, options and next steps.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Workers' Compensation
- Products Liability
- Animal & Dog Law
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for details
- South Carolina
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- Wern Lawyers
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of Miami
- Injured Workers’ Advocates
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina State Bar
- - Current
- Richard Wern's Website Profile
- Wern Lawyers Website
- Wern Lawyers Blog
- Has the Coronavirus Impacted South Carolina Truck Safety?
19 May 2020
- Nursing Home Abuse Among COVID-19 Concerns
7 April 2020
- Exercise Caution Around Public Swimming Pools
16 March 2020