In the aftermath of a serious personal injury, many find that they are dealing with more than just physical pain. With mounting medical bills, lost wages and stresses associated with insurance, one’s quality of life can be diminished greatly. Perhaps even more devastating is when an injury is due to another’s negligence or wrongdoing.
For 35+ years, the team at Wern Lawyers in North Charleston has dedicated their professional lives to representing personal injury victims throughout the Lowcountry and the coast of South Carolina. With aggressive advocacy for those experiencing a life-altering injury, we work to make things right again.
For peace of mind and an experienced team of attorneys, call Wern Lawyers to discuss your injury, options and next steps.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Workers' Compensation
- Products Liability
- Animal & Dog Law
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for details
- South Carolina
- United States District Court for the District of South Carolina
- Wern Lawyers
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- University of Miami
- Injured Workers’ Advocates
- South Carolina Workers’ Compensation Educational Association
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- Charleston County Bar Association
- South Carolina State Bar
- - Current
- Richard Wern's Website Profile
- Wern Lawyers Website
- Wern Lawyers Blog
- Is Your Employer at Fault for a Dangerous Work Environment?
24 September 2019
- Who’s Responsible if You Fall at a Restaurant?
23 August 2019
- Know the Signs of Nursing Home Abuse!
23 July 2019
- Avoid These 3 Huge Mistakes When Filing for Workers’ Comp
13 June 2019
- Your Workers’ Comp Claim Was Denied – What Now?
14 May 2019
- 5 Tips to Help You Stay Safe While Using Uber or Lyft
16 April 2019
- Use Caution With Pest Control!
25 March 2019
- TV Magic and The Elevator
26 February 2019
- Your Airbags May Not Keep You Safe
24 January 2019
http://www.wernlawyers.com 843-553-0007 or 843-563-4444 Richard Wern Lawyers handles personal injury cases including car accidents, medical malpractice and workers compensation. Call the firm in North Charleston or St. George, South Carolina. Category: