Richard RussellRichard Russell Law
- Estate Planning, Probate, Business Law
Estate Planning for Missouri Families.
Durable Powers of Attorney | Wills | Trusts | Business Formation | LLCs | Estate Planning | Probate
Do you worry that estate planning will be time-consuming, confusing and expensive?
Advance Directive, Buy-Sell Agreement, Durable Power of Attorney, HIPAA Release, Irrevocable Trust, Living Will, Revocable Trust, Will – these are all different types of tools you may need for your estate plan depending on your personal situation. And because your family is unique, a one-size-fits-all plan doesn’t work.
But how do you know if a lawyer is experienced in handling your unique needs, how the process will work and how much it will cost? Do you know what to do after the documents are signed? And how you keep your estate plan current and up-to-date? All this confusion might cause you to put off your estate planning because you fear you will make a bad decision or do it wrong.
I believe that everyone deserves the peace of mind of knowing that their loved ones will be taken care of and their affairs are in order. This is why I developed the Core Planning Process. My Core Planning Process eliminates the confusing legal mumbo-jumbo and identifies the essential steps to create an estate plan that can be upgraded or changed over time as your family situation and needs change.
Contact me at (417) 233-1661 to schedule a 15 minute conversation to see if the Core Planning Process will work for you.
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration
- Business Law
- Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Powers of Attorney
- Business Formation | LLCs
- Wills | Trusts
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Attorney - CPA
- Richard Russell Law
- Estate planning for Missouri families | Durable Powers of Attorney | Wills | Trusts | Business Formation | LLCs | Estate Planning | Probate
- Rutgers University School of Law
- J.D (2004) | Law
- Arizona State University
- B.S. (1996) | Accounting
- Virtual Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar  # 56962
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Richard Russell Law
- Blog | Richard Russell Law
- 2022 Year-End Tax Tips
October 29, 2022
- New Retirement Plan Legislation Moving Through Congress
October 18, 2022
- Cancellation of Federal Student Loan Debt
August 31, 2022