Free Consultation: (888) 778-2224Tap to Call This Lawyer
Randy R Babi
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Traffic Tickets ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Thank you for taking the time to read this profile. Sometimes what is written on paper does not give you the whole picture of a person. I invite you to call me at (888)778-2224 and tell me about your legal issue. I will be upfront and truthful, just like a lawyer should be. I never charge for a consultation because I want you to know you have the right attorney before you spend a penny on legal services. It is a pleasure to work and serve my clients.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
A free consultation can be done over the phone or in person at my Warren location.
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept all major credit cards using Square credit card processing.
If you are hurt in a car accident, dog bite or as a result of medical malpractice, my experienced team of aggressive plaintiff attorneys can get you the money you deserve. This is done on a contingency basis and no money is needed out of pocket.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- J.D. (2012) | Criminal justice, trial practice, counseling and negotiation.
- Activities: Student-Attorney in the public defender's office helping indigents with representation in criminal matters.
- Wayne State University
- B.A. (2009) | Political Science
- State Bar of Michigan  # P80952
2 Questions Answered
- Q. Yes I'm going for sentcing for driving on dwls 2 and I cought another ticket and will the courts know about it at senten
- A: They may or may not know about it right away, but if you do not tell the court up front, you risk the judge finding out later and demanding an answer. The judge may also order another hearing to determine if the sentencing was made on information that was not complete. You definitely want to avoid that. Hope this helps!
- Q. I recently pled guilty to impaired driving (in MI).
- A: If you're on probation and are required to go to AA meetings and get an alcohol assessment, I would be willing to bet that part of your probation is to not consume alcohol. Assuming that is true, if you fail the assessment, that would mean that you are using alcohol and your probation officer could demand you take an immediate ETG to detect for alcohol. If it determines that you have had alcohol in the last 3 days or so, your officer will violate you. This will create the opportunity for the judge to impose more conditions on your probation, extend it or even revoke it. Hope this helps!
Contact & Map