Rachel is an attorney at Weik, Nitsche & Dougherty practicing in the areas of personal injury and workers' compensation. Rachel was born in Annapolis, Maryland. She attended Iowa State University, obtaining her B.A. in 2003 in Political Science and International Studies. She studied law at Penn State's Dickinson School of law where she served as an Editor on the yearbook of Arbitration and Mediation. Ms. Allen received her J.D. in 2010 and was admitted to the bar of the State of Delaware in March 2011.
Rachel served as a Certified Legal Intern with the Penn State Family Law Clinic in 2009 and 2010. She then served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert B. Coonin and the Honorable Arlene Minus Coppadge of the Family Court of the State of Delaware from 2010 to 2011. Rachel then worked for a regional defense law firm, where she represented several insurance companies. Based on this background, Rachel has an understanding regarding how insurers value claims.
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
Free consultation for injury cases.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Weik, Nitsche & Dougherty
- Judicial Law Clerk
- Honorable Robert B. Coonin and the Honorable Arlene Minus Coppadge of the Family Court of the State of Delaware
- Certified Legal Intern
- Penn State Family Law Clinic
- Pennsylvania State University - Dickinson School of Law
- Activities: Editor on the yearbook of Arbitration and Mediation
- Iowa State University
- B.A. | Political Science and International Studies
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
- - Current
- Delaware State Bar Association
- - Current