Rachel Baskin represents clients throughout the United States handling diverse immigration matters. Ms. Baskin recognizes that each case is unique and provides customized attention tailored to fit clientsâ individual needs. Her expertise enables her to navigate the complex maze of immigration laws and regulations.
The office provides services for the following immigration matters:
- Temporary Visa Petitions for professionals including artists, performers, designers, physicians, scientists, researchers, professors, business people, investors, small and large corporations, students, and tourists.
- Marriage Petitions
- Fiance(e) Visa Petitions
- Labor Certification Applicaitons (PERM)
- Family Based Immigration Petitions
- Adjustment of Status Applications
- Consular Processing
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) Applications
- J-1 Waivers
- Citizenship Applications