Mr. Rabin Nabizadeh is a staunch, single minded advocate with years of experience and a proven track record in both Federal and State courts. He has represented individuals in cases ranging from Misdemeanor DUI, Theft and Domestic Violence cases to serious felonies including Grand Theft, Burglary, Sex Crimes and even Murder. While defending these clients, Mr. Nabizadeh achieved the remarkable success that Summit Defense demands from their attorneys.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover
- Farsi: Spoken, Written
- Hebrew: Spoken, Written
- Summit Defense Attorneys
- Univ of California at Los Angeles
- Undergraduate Degree
- UC Hastings COL
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 235978
- - Current
- Q. Can a felon become a expert witness . I have over 30 years experience with Gangs,gang violence, and prison gangs.
- A: Yes. there is nothing in expert witness rules that excludes anyone for prior felony conduct.