Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Education Law
- Juvenile Law
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Criminal Law
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Juvenile Law Client's fees based on family's income & size.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Georgia
- English: Spoken, Written
- Atlanta's John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (2018)
- Honors: cum laude graduate
- State Bar of Georgia  # 146239
Websites & Blogs
619 Questions Answered
- Q. If the company sends a letter requesting restitution, is paying that amount my best option?
- A: If the case is still pending, you may still face legal consequences in criminal court. The attorney for the company could sue you civilly for the restitution. We wish you well. -The Upshaw Law Firm, LLC.
- Q. Any legal way to move out at 17 that isn’t emancipation? I’m in Georgia by the way.
- A: You would need the permission of your parent/legal guardian. Emancipation is accomplished by turning 18 years old, getting married or enlistment in the military full time. We wish you well. -The Upshaw Law Firm, LLC.
- Q. I received an arraignment letter a year from when I knocked over my uncles mailbox he didn’t press charges. am I going
- A: At an arraignment hearing, you will enter your guilty or not guilty plea. Whether or not your go to jail depends heavily on the facts of your case. We wish you well. -The Upshaw Law Firm, LLC.
Contact & Map