Philip R. Papa has twenty-five years of legal experience in Plaintiff's personal injury litigation with a primary focus on medical malpractice litigation.
He is a graduate of New York Law School and has been admitted to practice in the State of New York since 1976. He is admitted to practice in the Federal Courts in the Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts and is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
- Construction Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Personal injury cases handled on a contingency fee basis.
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP
- - Current
- New York Law School
- St. John's University School of Law
- New York State Bar # 1171362
- New York State Bar Association
- Philip R. Papa's Website Profile
- Leav & Steinberg, LLP Website
- New York Accident Lawyer Blog
- Leav & Steinberg helps 48 clients in the 3rd quarter of 2019 recover over $7,000,000.00 million dollars
6 November 2019
- Associate, Edward A. Averbuch took a verdict in Supreme Court, New York County in late August 2019 Automobile Accident Case
21 October 2019
- What Surgical Errors Could Qualify for Medical Malpractice?
19 August 2019
- Erb’s Palsy: Do I Have a Medical Malpractice Case?
12 August 2019
- Understanding the Statute of Limitations for Different Personal Injury Cases
5 August 2019
- Safety on the Sidewalk: Pedestrian Rights in NYC
25 July 2019
- What Are the Maintenance Requirements for Elevators in NYC?
16 July 2019
- FAQ: Should I File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit in New York?
9 July 2019
- How Much Force Can Police Use During an Arrest?
5 July 2019