Mr. Draper is an associate at McOmber & McOmber, P.C. His primary areas of practice are personal injury litigation and employment practices. He is admitted to the New Jersey State Bar and the Federal District Court for New Jersey.
Mr. Draper has extensive experience both prosecuting and defending personal injury matters, premise liability cases, insurance defense, and employment matters on behalf of employers and employees throughout the State of New Jersey. He also has experience handling criminal matters, including drug charges, weapons offenses, expungements, and DUI cases. He has successfully argued motions to suppress and negotiated favorable resolutions with prosecutors to protect clients from prolonged incarceration, license suspensions, and significant court fines.
Additionally, Mr. Draper has represented plaintiffs in a variety of personal injury lawsuits. He has successfully represented injured clients who sustained severe and permanent personal injury as a result of motor vehicle, fall-down accidents, and dog bite incidents, and negotiated favorable settlements on their behalf. He has also successfully defended insurance companies, private businesses, individuals, and public entities in personal injury matters, discrimination claims, and whistleblower cases.
Mr. Draper earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Georgian Court University in 2008 where he majored in History and was a member of the History Honor’s Society. In 2012, he graduated from Widener University School of Law where he served as a Vice President of the Moot Court Honor Society, and was awarded the Order of the Barrister’s Award for excellence in courtroom advocacy.
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- Municipal Law
- Education Law
- Employment Law
- Consumer Law
- Civil Litigation
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
I accept contingent fees on Personal Injury cases and plaintiff Employment matters.
- New Jersey
- McOmber & McOmber, PC
- - Current
- Carluccio, Leone, Dimon, Doyle & Sacks, LLC
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Melanie Appleby
- Ocean County Superior Court
- Law Clerk
- Ocean County Prosecutors Office, Appellate Section
- Clinic Intern
- Widener University Delaware School of Law - Criminal Defense Clinic
- Court of Common Pleas Criminal Trial Judicial Intern
- Widener University Delaware School of Law Judicial Externship Program
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School
- J.D. (2012)
- Ocean County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar # 012112012
- Ocean County Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Board Member
- - Current
- McOmber & McOmber, P.C.
- McOmber & McOmber, P.C. Blog
- Sexual Assault on College Campuses on the Rise at an Alarming Rate
25 February 2020
- Starting in July, New Jersey Will Mandate Severance Pay for Mass Layoffs
4 February 2020
- Ex-pizzeria manager who texted anti-Semitic rant apologizes, will attend Holocaust program
1 February 2020
- Christian V. McOmber and Peter D. Valenzano Represent Applebees Employee Who Stood Up To Racism
28 January 2020
- New Jersey Bans Discrimination Based on Hairstyle in Workplace, Schools, and Housing
13 January 2020
- Partner Matthew Luber and Associate Meghan Clearie represent client Sarah Fearon in discrimination and retaliation case against the Brick Township Municipal Court.
10 January 2020
- Armen McOmber, Peter Valenzano, & Nick Carlson Represent Client Nicholas Bogan In a Anti-Semitic Lawsuit Against Maurizio’s Pizzeria in Eatontown, NJ
9 January 2020
- When Sexual Harassment and Affairs in the Workplace Lead to Dissolving a Business
2 January 2020
- Riot Games to Pay $10 Million in One of the Largest Gender Inequality Settlements in State History
31 December 2019