Attorney Peter J. Cyr graduated from Piscataquis Community High School in 1989. Following High School, he attended Providence College where he graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree in Social Science in 1993.
In 1994, attorney Cyr spent a year in Austin Texas as a VISTA Volunteer (Volunteers in Service to America)working with kids to help them stay in school.
Attorney Cyr stayed in Texas and worked as a carpenter building houses West of Austin.
In 1997, Peter commenced his first year at the University of Maine School of Law. He graduated Cum Laude and received the alumni association award for excellence in writing and communication skills.
Following his graduation, he was admitted to practice in Maine and Massachusetts.
He currently runs his own practice focusing mainly on criminal, family, and civil litigation.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
- Insurance Claims
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My hourly rate varies from $150.00 per hour to $200.00 per hour depending on the complexity of the case. I typically require an initial deposit (retainer) before commencing representation.
- 1st Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maine
- Law Offices of Anthony J. Sineni, III
- Litigation attorney focusing on Criminal, Family and Personal Injury trials
- Office of the District Attorney
- University of Maine - School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Alumni Association Award
- Providence College
- B.A. | Social Science
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude Received the distinction of Highest Honors in the field of Social Science
- Maine State Bar # 009037