Free Consultation: (405) 919-8355Tap to Call This Lawyer
Pete David Louden

Pete David Louden

Fathers Rights Attorney
  • Family Law, Divorce
  • Oklahoma
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

I am Norman Fathers Rights Attorney Pete D. Louden. My passion is men's rights/father's rights and it is the sole focus of my practice. I handle child custody, divorce, paternity, visitation, and child support cases. I have been an attorney in Norman, OK. since 1998.

Practice Areas
Family Law
Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Paternity
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
  • Free Consultation
    Free thirty minute consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Offering both flat fee and hourly fee structures customized for each client.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Pete D. Louden Attorney at Law
- Current
Oklahoma City University
J.D. (1998)
Placeholder image for education.
Juris Doctor
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Professional Associations
Oklahoma State Bar
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Oklahoma Divorce and Custody Lawyer Family Law Blog
Louden Law, PLLC
Oklahoma Fathers' Divorce and Custody Blog
Louden Law, PLLC
Member of Oklahoma Bar Association
Oklahoma Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
Oklahoma Divorce and Child Custody Lawyer Family Law Blog
Oklahoma Fathers' Divorce and Custody Blog
Legal Answers
688 Questions Answered
Q. Mother moved with son. No notice. Refuses to give address. I'm ther adjudicated father. What are my rights to know?
A: If you already have a custody and visitation order you can enforce that order. If you don't have one, then it sounds like you need one. Contact directly a family law attorney in your local area and they will review all of the details of your case and explain the steps you need to take going forward.
Q. I have proof of abuse with videos, but I can’t get them admitted into evidence. What can I do?
A: The good news is the Judge, not the opposing attorney, decides what evidence will be admitted. With that said, you will likely need your own attorney who knows civil procedure and the rules of evidence to properly present your evidence.

Best of luck!
Q. I have a friend that has a baby mama that is withholding him from seeing his child though he has custody is that legal?
A: If he has custody and the other parent is withholding the child, he needs to quickly take legal action to enforce the court order. The court can only help him if he is takes the proper steps to bring this matter to court.

Best of luck!
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Office of Pete D. Louden
303 S Peters
Norman, OK 73069
Telephone: (405) 919-8355
Monday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed