I am Norman Fathers Rights Attorney Pete D. Louden. My passion is men's rights/father's rights and it is the sole focus of my practice. I handle child custody, divorce, paternity, visitation, and child support cases. I have been an attorney in Norman, OK. since 1998.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Know what your case will cost up front. A flat fee is a set price for your case from start to finish. No hidden charges. A customized fair price based on the amount of work your case will require.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Pete D. Louden Attorney at Law
- - Current
- Oklahoma City University
- J.D. (1998)
- Juris Doctor
- Oklahoma City University School of Law
- Oklahoma State Bar
- Oklahoma Father's Rights
- Pete D. Louden
- Member of Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Father's Rights Blog
- Tips for Oklahoma Fathers
21 May 2018
- Update to Third Party Custody
28 November 2017
- Child Support Income Tax Exemption
28 July 2017
- Visitation Denials
26 June 2017
- Tell Your Lawyer Everything
23 June 2017
- The Secret to Choosing the Right Family Law Lawyer
21 June 2017
- Can One Lawyer Represent Both Sides of a Case?
16 June 2017
- The Preference Case
15 June 2017
- Q. When both parties agree on a divorce settlement and waive a trial, who has to appear before the judge?
- A: One of the parties to present the decree.
- Q. Can I move out at 17?
- A: If your parents agree to allow you to do so.
- Q. Does all evidence during a divorce have to be disclosed to the opposing party according to Oklahoma law?
- A: In Oklahoma, there is no trial by ambush. Witness and exhibits are required to be disclosed in Pre trial/Resolution Conference proceedings or prior to that in discovery.
- Q. Can I terminate my child’s father parental rights ?
- A: No. There are only two ways to terminate parental rights in Oklahoma. 1) the child is adopted or 2) the state can terminate rights for abuse or neglect in a deprived child case. If you ever get married again and your husband wants to adopt the child the child may be eligible for adoption if the father keeps doing what he is doing now.
- Q. I'm 16 and pregnant can I legally move out of my parents house and into my 18 year boyfriend's house without permission
- A: No.
- Q. filing for uncontested divorce online in OK, no kids/ assets to split. What all would the packet include/ legal this way
- A: When you download documents from the internet there is no telling what you will get. Never rely upon any documents other than those produced by an experienced attorney. As with all things, it is much cheaper and faster to have it done right the first time.
- Q. Can I get emergency custody of my kids if my estranged husband’s fiancé filed a protective order on her exhusband?
- A: Maybe, if you can meet the legal standard for an emergency order. Meet with an attorney so they can evaluate your case and explain your options.
- Q. Son is in college. How do we "formally" request his transcripts to verify he is taking the hours he is required to take?
- A: Your question was posted in the Oklahoma Section. You should post your question in the Missouri forum so you can get answers from attorneys licensed in that state.
- Q. If your in a custody battle and you find out there was a case on your child for being malested but it’s sealed
- A: If these are records concerning a child that is the subject of the custody case, talk to your attorney about getting an order from the court for the sealed records.