Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Landlord Tenant
- Family Law
- Employment Law
- Business Law
- Consumer Law
Additional Practice Area
- Small Claims
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept credit cards for initial consultations, dispossessory cases, and invoiced items for completed work. Credit cards are not accepted for retainers for new clients. Certified checks, money orders, cash apps and wires are accepted for retainers for new clients.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
After the 5 minute screening consultation, the potential client can schedule a paid office or phone consultation. Firm rates are discussed in my blog, mcgilllaw.blogspot.com. Price sheets are also available by email to allow people to make informed decisions.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Managing Member
- The McGill Law Firm, LLC
- - Current
- Lord Bissell & Brook (Now Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell)
- Wallace King Marraro & Branson
- Piper & Marbury (Now DLA Piper)
- University of Pennsylvania
- J.D. | Law
- Kennesaw State University
- MBA | Finance
- Emory University
- B.B.A. | Finance
Websites & Blogs
- THE MCGILL LAW FIRM, LLC
- New Closure Date
30 June 2020
- Rent Concerns are looking for Those Hit with Job Loses
31 March 2020
- Short Lived Break/Semi-Retirement
24 March 2020
383 Questions Answered
- Q. My landlord told me that I had to renew my lease early before the date that I moved in the apartment. She stated that
- A: Look at your lease. Leases usually give a required notice of renewal or nonrenewal of 30 or 60 days before it expires. Normally, within that time frame, a new lease is signed.
- Q. My 3 children wife and myself kicked out during covid without any notice from the landlord or a filed eviction
- A: How were you kicked out? Did the landlord remove your items and change the locks?
- Q. My landlord gave me a notice to vacate with no reason. I have to be out by june18. Lease not up until October 30th.
- A: What do you mean no reason? Are you saying the notice to vacate did not explain why there was an early termination? Because the lease controls,for the most part, I would have to see the lease.
Contact & Map