Practice Areas: Criminal Defense(50%); Personal Injury(35%); Litigation(15%).
Awards: Minnesota Law and Politics has named Mr. Rogosheske “One of the Top 40 Criminal Defense Attorneys” in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010. Twin Cities Business Monthly has considered Mr. Rogosheske one of its “Super Lawyers” since 2003. Minnesota Monthly Magazine selected as Best Lawyers in Minnesota.
Admitted: 1979, Minnesota, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota; 1986, Wisconsin
Law School: William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., 1978
College: Hamline University, B.A., cum laude, 1975
Member: Dakota County; Ramsey County; Washington County; First Judicial District (Assistant Public Defender, 1979-1984); Minnesota State and American Bar Associations; Minnesota Criminal Defense Bar; Minnesota Trial Lawyers; National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Biography: Board Member, Dakota County Bar Association, 1979-1989. President, Dakota County Bar Association, 1988-1992. Special Assistant, Goodhue County Attorney, 1991. Member: First Judicial District, Commission on Judicial Selection, 1988-1998; Minnesota Amateur Sports Commission, Mighty Ducks Task Force, 1995-1999. Panel Attorney, Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association, 1999-Present. Wildwood Lions, 1975-Present.
Born: Little Falls, Minnesota, May 10, 1952
Notes: Mr. Rogosheske is licensed to practice in both Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Criminal Law
- Personal Injury
- White Collar Crime
- DUI & DWI
- Domestic Violence
- Traffic Tickets
- English: Spoken, Written
- Minnesota State and American Bar Associations
- Minnesota Criminal Defense Bar
- Minnesota Trial Lawyers
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Assistant Public Defender
- Dakota County; Ramsey County; Washington County; First Judicial District
- Minnesota State Bar
- ROGOSHESKE, ROGOSHESKE & ATKINS, PLLC
- St. Paul Criminal Defense Lawyer & Personal Injury Blog
- Possible Defenses To Fight Disorderly Conduct Charges in Minnesota
27 November 2019
- I Was Charged With Minnesota Trespass Law. What Next?
21 November 2019
- Who Can See My Criminal Record When Expunged in Minnesota?
30 October 2019
- Minnesota Statutory Rape Laws: Ignorance of Age Is Not a Legal Defense
24 October 2019
- Can I Obtain A Limited License Or Work Permit In Minnesota After DWI?
3 October 2019
- Domestic Abuse No Contact Orders (DANCO) in Minnesota
26 September 2019
- How Can I Find the Best Criminal Defense Lawyer to Handle My Case?
29 August 2019
- What Is the Sex Offender Registry in Minnesota–and What Does It Mean to Be on It?
22 August 2019
- Assault in St. Paul: How Does It Work?
1 August 2019