Dominguez Law is a respected and powerful resource in the legal community. Our managing partner, attorney Paul M. Dominguez, has multifaceted legal experience and a mastery of advanced technology. He is 100 percent devoted to litigation and never wavers in the face of corporate or government power.
In addition to his exceptional results in a multitude of personal injury and mass tort cases, attorney Dominguez is active in the legal community, belonging to the State Bar of New Mexico, Albuquerque Bar Association, New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association, American Association of Justice and State Bar of Texas.
Our practice is always about people. We have worked with countless individuals, providing personal communication and direct access to a lawyer. We have also litigated many mass tort cases so we have a firm grasp on how to meet the needs of a group and keep companies accountable for the damages their products can cause.
Our goal is simple: Pursue what is right. You should never be paying exorbitant medical bills over an incident that was not your fault. In addition to our skills earning maximum compensation for clients in the courtroom, we pride ourselves on resolving cases without charging frivolous legal costs.
You should always have high expectations of the firm you choose. We will hold ourselves to meeting those expectations and more.
Our initial consultations are free of charge, as you deserve an accessible, stress-free opportunity for guidance on your case. We also take calls on the weekends.
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- New Mexico
- State Bar of Texas
- 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico
- Managing Partner
- Dominguez Law Firm, LLC
- - Current
- University of New Mexico
- University of Houston
- B.S. | Economics and English
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- The National Trial Lawyers
- State Bar of Texas
- New Mexico State Bar
- Albuquerque Bar Association
- New Mexico Trial Lawyer’s Association
- American Association of Justice
- Dominguez Law Website
- Paul M. Dominguez Website Profile
- New Mexico Personal Injury Blog
- BMW Recalls over 350,000 cars due to faulty airbags
21 January 2020
- The difference between negligence and “bad” treatment
23 December 2019
- Is drowsy driving as dangerous as drunk driving?
19 November 2019
- Mother wins $50 million in a medical malpractice suit
11 November 2019
- How safe are electric scooters?
7 November 2019
- Bayer fight continues against product liability lawsuits
12 September 2019
- Veterans seeking justice for injuries from defective earplugs
2 September 2019
- Product liability cases face challenges from commerce in 2019
29 August 2019
- EPA rejects warning labels for Roundup
20 August 2019