Mr. George enjoys amateur photography and submits his photographs regularly to various contests. He views photography much like law. In photography, it is important to have the right settings to ensure that the correct amount of light is on the subject. It does not really matter if the subject of the photograph is backlit or in the shadow, the right settings can be found and a good picture obtained.
When it comes to law and clients, Mr. George uses the same approach. There is almost always a way of obtaining a favorable outcome for the client if the right rules are applied. This sometimes takes time and energy, but the results are worth it. The client can expect that his or her problem will be solved in a way that achieves their goal.
Mr. George received his undergraduate education at Brigham Young University receiving a B.S. in 1996. He obtained his legal education from the University of Idaho College of Law where he received his Juris Doctor Degree, cum laude, in 1999. Prior to joining the firm of Racine Olson in 2001, Mr. George clerked for the Honorable James J. May in Sun Valley, Idaho.
Mr. George was born in Bear Lake, Idaho. He and his wife have three children. Pat and Stacey enjoy long walks, and golfing. As evidenced by his walls in his office, they both enjoy amateur photography.
Of more significance than the various diplomas and certificates on his wall are the many thank you cards he has received over the years. Mr. George believes that a practical approach should be taken in the practice of law to ensure that his clients’ goals are fully realized.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
- Racine Olson
- - Current
- University of Idaho College of Law
- Brigham Young University-Idaho
- AV Preeminent Rated
- Client's Choice Award
- Exceptional Performance Citation
- Idaho Association of Defense Counsel
- Utah State Bar # 11011
- Idaho State Bar
- Requirements for Electronic Filing in Idaho, CLE Program
- Patrick N. George's Website Profile
- Racine Olson Website
- Idaho Law Blog
- What Does a Personal Representative Do?
27 March 2020
- JAMES BOND WON’T BE LEAVING AN INHERITANCE TO HIS KIDS
25 March 2020
- THE KILLER GETS NOTHING FROM THE ESTATE
23 March 2020
- WHAT DOES “EXECUTING A WILL MEAN”
20 March 2020
- SPECIFIC GIFTS TO WILLS IN IDAHO
25 February 2020
- DEBTOR EXAM
24 February 2020
- NAMING GUARDIANS IN YOUR WILL FOR YOUR CHILDREN
19 February 2020
- CONTINUING GARNISHMENT V. GARNISHING AMOUNTS DUE
29 January 2020
- DO YOU REALLY NEED TO AVOID PROBATE IN IDAHO?
24 January 2020