Experienced Personal Injury, Bankruptcy and Employment Law Attorney. Tried cases before Superior Courts in King, Pierce and Snohomish County, and U.S. Federal Court for the Western District of Washington, including the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. 19 years as a Practicing Attorney in WA, Graduated from University of Washington, BA - Psychology, in 1990. Graduated from Seattle University School of Law in 1994.
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Intellectual Property
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
By Appointment only.
Credit Cards Accepted
Accept payments via Paypal.
Contigent Fee Options available, depending on case type and facts.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Owner - Partner
- The Manley Law Firm PS Inc
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. (1994) | Law
- University of Washington - Seattle
- B.A. (1990) | Psychology
- Washington State Bar  # 24646
- - Current
- Washington State Association for Justice
- - Current