Free Consultation: (702) 278-9268Tap to Call This Lawyer
Patricia Warnock

Patricia Warnock

Warnock Law/Legal Zone
  • Traffic Tickets, Cannabis & Marijuana Law, Bankruptcy ...
  • Nevada
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Patricia has devoted 30 years of service to the legal community, the last two as a licensed attorney in Las Vegas, Nevada. Having grown through the ranks of everything from runner to paralegal to law clerk to attorney, Patricia knows what customer service and that each client deserves efficient communication and friendly service. Patricia is interested in making a difference in her community and serving the needs of those. Patricia communicates effectively with her clients and returns every client phone call personally. If you are looking for an assertive, passionate, creative attorney who listens to you, Patricia is the one to turn to.

Practice Areas
  • Traffic Tickets
  • Cannabis & Marijuana Law
  • Bankruptcy
  • Criminal Law
  • Gov & Administrative Law
  • Business Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Nevada
ID Number: 14432
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
J.D. (2016) | Law
UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Southern Nevada Women Lawyers Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Bar of Nevada  # 14432
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Warnock Law
Websites & Blogs
Legal Zone
Legal Answers
5 Questions Answered

Q. What is the maximum penalty by Nevada law forNRS 848D 230
A: Thar is an invalid NRS code. Additionally, fines vary by jurisdiction
Q. If was convicted of possession of small amount of cocaine 28 years ago, does this immediately disqualify me from
A: Your question was cut off and is unanswerable as is
Q. My name is Donnie Holt on 2/22/19 i was issued 2 citations one for use/poss drug para and one for false stmt/obst pub
A: Most jurisdictions in Nevada have websites where you can look up case information. Determine where your violation occurred to figure out which court you should be checking into and review their online system. If you cannot find the information there, you can always call the specific court.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Warnock Law
2300 West Sahara Avenue, Suite 900
Las Vegas, NV 89102
Telephone: (702) 278-9268