An attorney with Flaherty Legal Group, LLC, Pamela M. Magnano represents people in Hartford and West Hartford, Connecticut, as well as the surrounding areas. She focuses her practice on divorce and family law, handling cases that involve child custody, legal separations, child support, spousal support, property division, post-divorce modifications, allocation of assets and child visitation.
In 2000, Ms. Magnano graduated from Stetson University with a Bachelor of Arts. She then attended Suffolk University Law School. As a law student, Ms. Magnano was on the dean's list, a student prosecutor and served as a volunteer for Shelter Legal Services, working with homeless people who are in need of legal representation. She received her Juris Doctor in 2003.
Since graduating from law school, Attorney Magnano has practiced family law and possesses a deep understanding of the challenges people face. She knows the impact that a divorce can have on the people involved and seeks to obtain a solution that meets her clients' needs. She stays informed as to the latest developments in family law through attending continuing legal education courses. In 2013, she was honored with 59 other young attorneys as a new leader in the law by the Connecticut Law Tribune.
Attorney Magnano maintains an AV Preeminent rating with Martindale-Hubbell for legal ability and ethical standards. She has also been selected to Connecticut Super Lawyers in every year since 2014.
Community involvement is important to Attorney Magnano. She is a member of the Hartford County Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association, where she served as a co-chair on the family law committee, and the American Bar Association. In addition, Ms. Magnano is on the board of directors for The Children's Law Center, which represents children in family law matters.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- English: Spoken, Written
- Flaherty Legal Group, LLC
- - Current
- O'Connell, Flaherty & Attmore, LLC
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Honors: Dean's list
- Activities: Student prosecutor Served as a volunteer for Shelter Legal Services, working with homeless people who are in need of legal representation.
- Stetson University
- B.A. (2000)
- AV Preeminent
- Attorney Magnano maintains an AV Preeminent rating with Martindale-Hubbell for legal ability and ethical standards.
- Connecticut Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers
- Attorney Magnano has been selected to Connecticut Super Lawyers in every year since 2014.
- Connecticut Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers - Rising Stars
- Attorney Magnano was selected to New England Rising Stars in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- New Leaders in the Law
- Connecticut Law Tribune
- Attorney Magnano was one of 60 young attorneys to be selected from a pool of nearly 300 of the best and brightest nominees to the Connecticut Law Tribune's "New Leaders in the Law" for 2013.
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
- A Practical Guide To Divorce In Connecticut
- Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education New England