Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Family Law
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State of Connecticut Judicial Branch
- English: Spoken, Written
- Flaherty Legal Group, LLC
- - Current
- O'Connell, Flaherty & Attmore, LLC
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Honors: Dean's list
- Activities: Student prosecutor Served as a volunteer for Shelter Legal Services, working with homeless people who are in need of legal representation.
- Stetson University
- B.A. (2000)
- AV Preeminent
- Attorney Magnano maintains an AV Preeminent rating with Martindale-Hubbell for legal ability and ethical standards.
- Connecticut Super Lawyers
- Super Lawyers
- Attorney Magnano has been selected to Connecticut Super Lawyers in every year since 2014.
- Connecticut Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers - Rising Stars
- Attorney Magnano was selected to New England Rising Stars in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- New Leaders in the Law
- Connecticut Law Tribune
- Attorney Magnano was one of 60 young attorneys to be selected from a pool of nearly 300 of the best and brightest nominees to the Connecticut Law Tribune's "New Leaders in the Law" for 2013.
- Massachusetts State Bar
- - Current
Articles & Publications
- A Practical Guide To Divorce In Connecticut
- Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education New England
Contact & Map