Free Consultation: (813) 810-8020Tap to Call This Lawyer
Oxalis Bianca Garcia

Oxalis Bianca Garcia

Working with you for you
  • Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law...
  • Florida, Maryland, Puerto Rico
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Oxalis B. Garcia is a native from Puerto Rico. After being admitted to practice Law in the State of Florida she began focusing on practicing Family and Criminal law in the Tampa Bay area. Since that time, she has represented clients in divorces, custody disputes, post-judgment modification actions, child support matters, alimony and domestic violence injunctions. In addition she has represented client in Misdemeanors, Traffic Infractions, DUI’s and Violations of Probation. Presently she is admitted in three (3) jurisdictions and is fluent in both the Spanish and English languages. In addition Attorney Garcia volunteers at the Free Family Law Form Clinic at the Hillsborough County Court in Tampa and helps low income Hispanics complete their family law forms. To date, Ms. Garcia has proven to be a dynamic legal professional with a record of achievement and demonstrated success. Education University of Puerto Rico – Mayagüez Campus Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, specializing in Human Resources Interamerican University of Puerto Rico School of Law Juris Doctor Professional Memeberships and Associations Florida Law Bar Maryland Law Bar Puerto Rico Law Bar

Practice Areas
  • Divorce
  • Domestic Violence
  • Family Law
  • Business Law
  • International Law
  • Free Consultation
    Free initial consultation.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Reasonable fees offer flat fees and payment plans
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Puerto Rico
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Interamerican University of Puerto Rico School of Law
J.D. (2005)
Interamerican University of Puerto Rico School of Law Logo
University of Puerto Rico - Mayagüez
B.S. (2001)
Placeholder image for education.
Legal Answers
38 Questions Answered

Q. is there anyway my dad wont be sent back to ice ?
A: It is hard to say, however if he wins his asylum claim then he will not be deported.
Q. My son's dad is telling me hes signing his rights over so he doesn't have to pay child support ..can he do that ?
A: Technically yes, he can voluntarily terminate his parental rights, however a court case would have to be initiated to request this relief. Normally the other party is the one that initiates such a case.
Q. My Daughter is 2, her mom and I lived together until 6 months ago. She applied for Assistance, now I owe back CS.
A: Did you attend the final hearing???? Usually at the final hearing you would testify that you supported your daughter until 6 months ago. If after separation you failed to provide monetary support for your daughter or any other type of support (i.e. buying clothes, food, diapers, etc) or failed to provide proof of support for that time, then you would owe at least 6 mos of back child support (retroactive to the date of separation). If you feel there was mistake seek the counsel of a Family Law attorney who can review your documents and advise you on how to proceed.
Q. My divorce states I pay half of agreed upon activities. She didn't ask me about sign up, do I still pay 1/2? Florida res
A: In short no, if it is specifically indicated that you are responsible for / of agreed activities and you did not agree (for whatever the reason) then you are not responsible for half. Just make sure to state so in your replay to her if she request / of the payment.
Q. Do I can travel after I apply for the citizen shipp?
A: Citizenship or Visa??? If you've applied for citizenship and already have your visa, as long as you follow the proper channels to request permission to travel you should not have any issues.
Q. How Long will I-130 and I-485 take for children?
A: Once the documents are completed and submitted to Immigration, it will depend entirely on them the length of time it will take them to process the same. So there really is no time certain on the length of time it takes to get their cards.
Q. I am married to a us citizen for 5 years but we are now separated can i still file for my green card
A: Depends, but more than likely yes, you would be able to apply
A: You would need to find an attorney willing to ask the court to set aside the judgment under fraud to the Court.
Q. I have been married for 19yrs. We have been separated for 19yrs. Can I get any kind of spouse support from him?
A: Under the circumstances you present, probably not. Plus in Puerto Rico there is a law that prevents spouses from suing each other for matter not related to divorce
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
3115 W Columbus Dr
Suite 109
Tampa, FL 33607
Telephone: (813) 810-8020
Cell: (727) 835-6595
Fax: (813) 354-2386