- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Immigration Law ...
Attorney Seekie is a compassionate and assertive attorney, whose office is located in Middle GA. She is the founding owner of The Seekie Law Firm, LLC.
Nyonnohweah has always had a heart for helping people and guiding individuals through difficult situations. Prior to her legal pursuits, Ms. Seekie worked with children of domestic violence abuse. Her compassion led to her work with AmeriCorp, the national service program which aims to improve lives and foster civic engagement by addressing critical community needs like increasing academic achievement, mentoring youth, and fighting poverty. She went on to become a counselor working at an alternative high school. There, she advised students and provided a sense of direction during a turbulent time.
As a law student, she worked with the Latin American Association (LAA). In their Immigration Legal Services division, she conducted consultations and researched issues in the areas of general immigration, VAWA, U-Visa, and removal. Nyonnohweah also simultaneously worked at the Macon Circuit Public Defender’s Office, where she later became an Assistant Public Defender (APD), gaining immense trial experience, a passion for criminal justice, and a reputation for sincerity with clients. It was there that she won her first felony trial for a client facing over 30 years in prison. Since then she has continued to get remarkable results for her clients.
She continues to counsel clients, guiding adults and minors through arduous territory. Attorney Seekie is devoted to her clients and has helped countless individuals facing misdemeanor and felony charges.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of Georgia
- 11th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- University System of Georgia - Georgia Southern University
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
- Widener University
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Seekie Law Firm