Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New York
- Wesleyan University
- B.A. | History major
- Fordham University School of Law
- New York State Bar  # 2282929
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
95 Questions Answered
- Q. Can a dismissed Child Support Modification hearing be filed for again?
- A: Yes, unless it was dismissed "with prejudice".
- Q. Hi, I have a question regarding my newborn child who was born on June 25th.
- A: You should file a petition in Family Court for joint legal custody and parenting time. You may have to take a paternity test, if the mother does not acknowledge that you are the father. She will also most likely file a petition for child support. Child support for one child is 17% of your gross income less FICA taxes and any other child support you may be paying by court order.
- Q. Husband threatening to file bankruptcy so I end up with less money should I file for divorce before he files bankruptcy
- A: Yes, file asap.
Contact & Map