Business litigation lawyer, Nik Zitev focuses his practice on complex commercial, business and international matters. His experience includes large scale business control disputes, fiduciary and director liability, arbitration, and international disputes involving individuals and corporations. Nik’s international background provides a foundation to quickly adapt to diverse teams and shifting circumstances to provide a broad and deep understanding of critical issues in resolving disputes and efficiently promoting client’s business interests.
Prior to joining High Swartz in November 2018, Nik represented clients as a litigation attorney at a prominent international law firm with offices in Philadelphia, Pa., and Moscow, Russia. Nik obtained his undergraduate degree in International Business from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania before attending Villanova University School of Law. He is fluent in Russian.
- Business Law
- International Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- English: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- High Swartz LLP
- - Current
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 323195
- High Swartz website | Norristown, Montgomery County, PA
- High Swartz Legal Insights | Greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- What Can Landlords Collect During the Eviction Moratorium, and What Can They Obtain After it Expires?
23 October 2020
- Boundary Disputes in Pennsylvania
13 October 2020
- High Swartz Welcomes New Litigation Attorney
29 September 2020