Nick brings over a decade of family law experience to the firm. Since 2009 his practice has been focused on divorce, custody, parenting time, child support, spousal support, equitable distribution and domestic violence. Nick recognizes that no two cases are alike and strives to develop a strategy unique to each client with the goal of obtaining the best possible results for her or him. Nick is both a skilled negotiator and litigator who bears a long history of trial and litigation experience.
A graduate of Eastern Regional High School in Voorhees, NJ, Nick attended Lafayette College in Easton, PA. At Lafayette, Nick earned a Bachelor of Arts in Government and Law with a heavy concentration in the areas of Constitutional Law and Philosophy of Law.
During his time at Rutgers School of Law in Camden, Nick was the Vice-President of the Federalist Society. While at law school, he was active in the Domestic Violence Clinic where Nick represented underprivileged members of the community seeking final restraining orders.
After law school Nick served in a judicial clerkship for Evan H.C. Crook, J.S.C. (ret) and Terrence R. Cook, J.S.C. both of whom sat on the Burlington County Superior Court, Chancery Division, Family Part. Through his clerkship, Nick obtained a vast amount of knowledge regarding the practice of family law in New Jersey.
Nick co-founded his own law firm where he focused on family law issues throughout New Jersey. Thereafter, and prior to joining Petrelli Previtera, LLC, Nick joined a large New Jersey family law firm where he was responsible for establishing their office in Southern New Jersey.
Nick is admitted to practice in New Jersey. He works out of the firm’s Princeton office. Nick is available by appointment at the Princeton and Voorhees locations.
- Family Law
- New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- Lafayette College
- Camden County Bar Association
- Thomas S. Forkin Familly Law American Inn of Court
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Making Post–Divorce Modifications To Custody Agreements
- Legal Lookout
- Who Must Consent to Adoption in Pennsylvania?
- PA Law Blogs
- Legal Lookout
- Does Legalized Marijuana Increase the Risk of Car Accidents?
8 February 2018
- Winterize Your Car and Your Behavior To Prevent Weather-Related Car Accidents
10 January 2018
- Don’t Let Slip and Fall Accidents Ruin Your Holiday Party
6 December 2017
- Preventing Workplace Injuries
15 November 2017
- Protect Your Child from Bicycle Accident Injuries This Fall
15 October 2017
- Can an iPhone Update Prevent Distracted Driving Accidents?
2 October 2017
- Using Technology to Prevent School Bus Accidents
8 September 2017
- Most Common OSHA Violations and Frequently Reported Workplace Injuries
15 August 2017
- Amusement Park Accidents Lead To New Regulations
5 July 2017
- PA Law Blogs
- Pennsylvania Child Sex Abuse Laws in Question After SORNA Ruling
5 February 2018
- Can Medical Marijuana Users Face DUI Charges?
15 January 2018
- Premises Liability: Your Duty to Your Holiday Guests
7 December 2017
- Pennsylvania Water Contamination Caused by Fracking
13 November 2017
- What causes Pennsylvania Auto Accidents During the Fall?
11 October 2017
- Safety Tips to Prevent Pennsylvania School Bus Accidents
11 September 2017
- Pennsylvania Guidelines to Prevent Amusement Park Injuries
7 August 2017
- Who is Responsible for Dog Bite Injuries?
14 July 2017
- PA Uber Rate Increase Funding Personal Injury Insurance
20 June 2017