Nathaniel M. Smith is a born again Christian and a member of Salem Baptist Church in McDonough, Georgia.
Nathaniel is admitted to practice before the Georgia Supreme Court, the Georgia Court of Appeals, and the Superior, State, Juvenile, Probate and Magistrate courts of Georgia.
Nathaniel became a member of the Georgia Bar Association in 2009. He became a member of the Henry County Bar Association in 2010. He became a member of CLS (Christian Legal Society, www.clsnet.org) and Christianlawyers.com in 2009.
Nathaniel graduated in 2009 from Washington and Lee University School of Law. While pursuing his law degree, he worked for the Georgia Court of Appeals, the State Court of Henry County, Georgia, and for the Flint Circuit Public Defender’s Office in McDonough, Georgia.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Condemnation / Forfeiture
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Clients may pay with Paypal
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Sometimes $200 per hour, but often I charge a flat rate so clients know in advance what the final cost will be rather than pay hourly rates that add up and up and up.
- Washington & Lee University
- J.D. | Law
- University System of Georgia - Clayton College & State University
- B.A. | History
- General Practice & Trial Law Section of the Georgia Bar Association
- - Current
- Family Law Section of the Georgia Bar Association
- - Current
- Decision Making Authority and Separated Parents