Nathaniel Krautkramer has practiced law in Wausau, Wisconsin for over 11 years. His practice areas include representation of small businesses, tax planning, tax audits and tax debt settlement, estate planning, probate, real estate, and collections. Nathan enjoys curling as an active member of the Wausau Curling Club, and volunteering in the community with the Knights of Columbus.
- Business Law
- Tax Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Free 1/2 hour consultations with new prospective clients.
- University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- MBA (2014) | Finance and Accounting
- University of Washington School of Law
- LL.M. (2003) | Taxation
- University of Wisconsin Law School
- J.D. (2002)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- B.A. (1999) | Political Science, and Behavioral Science & Law, with honors