Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Estate Planning
Additional Practice Areas
- Tractor trailer, motorcycle, bicycle, auto death and injury claims
- Wrongful death and catastrophic injury
- Fall injuries at work or on private property
- Workplace and other property hazards
- Negligent gunshot or explosive injuries.
- Car Accidents
- Dog bites
- Free Consultation
Always willing to listen and discuss your potential case.
- Contingent Fees
Our fee is based upon the recovery that we obtain for you.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- ID Number: 34277
- Duquesne University School of Law
- J.D. (1981) | Law
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- B.A. (1978) | Political Science
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Lifetime Member
- Million and Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Lead Counsel Rated Attorney for Personal Injury and Social Security Disability cases
- Lead Counsel Rated by Thomson Reuters
4 Questions Answered
- Q. Does liability insurance coverage, cover wage compensation or just medical?
- A: If you were "not on the clock", what were you doing? We you on the clock during the same day before and/or after the incident occurred? This is something that needs to be analyzed by an experienced worker's compensation attorney. Please contact someone at once.
- Q. How long I have to get a lawyer after car accident in MD
- A: One could answer with three years since that is the statute of limitations in Maryland for personal injury claims/ negligence claims. However, the longer you go without an attorney from the date of the collision on, the more that your claim remains in the control of the insurance company without you most likely not knowing exactly how to deal with everything. It's similar to flying a plane without a pilot. I highly recommend that you contact an experienced local personal injury attorney for help and guidance.
- Q. Can I sue a cyclist who hit me on a sidewalk? There were no marked bike lanes.
- A: That can certainly be investigated and pursued if you were injured and the cyclist was negligent and you were free of negligence.
- Q. Is there a legal way for you to ask someone for money to buy a new car and cover damages due to negligence
- A: You have a potential claim based which I would be willing to speak with you about if you would call my office sometime tomorrow. I can be reached at 814-946-4391 and would be available at most times between 9 am and 5pm. Thank you, Nathaniel B. Smith Goldstein Heslop Steele Clapper Oswalt and Smith
Contact & Map