Attorney Nathan Davidovich places top priority on representing clients vigorously and ethically to achieve the best results possible.
Attorney Davidovich has been a trial lawyer during his entire career and has appeared in Colorado State and Federal trial and appellate courts as well as trial courts in California, New Mexico and Tennessee. He specializes in employment litigation and complex civil litigation and has been involved in many jury trials in both State and Federal Courts.
Davidovich Law Firm, LLC is an experienced litigation & problem management law firm. We pride ourselves in handling efficiently & professionally, virtually all kinds of complex litigation. We recognize the importance of protecting our clients’ reputations, as well as their financial & professional needs while striving to provide effective, cost-efficient representation in every aspect of our practice. We can help you with your needs by applying our experience, integrity and service.
Mr. Davidovich was admitted to practice:
Colorado Supreme Court – 1963
U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado – 1963
U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit – 1964
United States Supreme Court – 1972
University of Denver, Denver, Colorado, (B.A., 1960)
University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado, (Juris Doctor, 1963)
Talmudic study under the auspices of Rabbi Chaim Brovender and Rabbi David Fink, of the WebYeshiva.org, leading to Rabbinic Ordination (2017)
- Appeals & Appellate
- Employment Law
- General Civil
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly fees between $350-$500 per hour
- English: Spoken, Written
- Hebrew: Spoken, Written
- Yiddish: Spoken
- Davidovich Law Firm LLC
- - Current
- The University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- J.D. (1963) | Law
- University of Denver
- B.A. (1960) | Chemistry
- National Association of Employment Lawyers
- Private employment law attorney
- Colorado Plaintiff’s Employment Lawyers Association
- Privat employment attorney
- Colorado State Bar # 257
- - Current
- ADEA: Your Age and Your Job
- Disability Discrimination in the Workplace
- Do your employee handbooks invite lawsuits for wrongful termination?
- Downsizing and Avoiding Discrimination
- False Accusations in Job Terminations: Defamation or Slander in Colorado
- Public Policy and Employment at Will in Colorado
- Reduction in Force - Have You Been Discriminated Against?
- So You Blew the Whistle. Now What?
- The "Glass Ceiling" - Has it Prevented Employment to Your Full Potential?
- ADEA: Protect Yourself Against Age Claims
- Can you reduce the risk of lawsuits for wrongful termination by inclusion of internal grievance procedures in employee handbooks?
- Collecting Unemployment Benefits in Colorado
- USERRA: Your Obligations to Employees Serving in the Armed Services
- Guide to the Perplexed Employer, or, Avoiding employee Litigation
- Book available on Amazon