Natalie was raised in Fort Smith where she graduated from Southside High School. After obtaining a Bachelor’s in Humanities from St. Gregory’s University, she moved to Fayetteville until graduating from the University of Arkansas School of Law. She is licensed to practice law in Arkansas. While in law school, Natalie was a member of the law fraternity Delta Theta Phi and the International Law Society. She also participated in the Women’s Law Student Association, and served as Chair of Community Service. During law school, she interned for Daily and Woods in Fort Smith. Natalie was also a student attorney who provided legal services for immigrant clients in the University's Immigration Clinic and later the Advanced Immigration Clinic. Natalie began practicing law with King Law Firm in Fort Smith, focusing on primarily immigration and family law. Since launching King Law Office, Natalie continues to work on cases in this area, along with business immigration, and a new emphasis in brief writing and legal research. Natalie is a member of the Arkansas Bar Association, and currently helps with children's church and leads a Bible study at St. John's Episcopal.
- Immigration Law
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Appeals & Appellate
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Immigration consultations are $75.00 and due at time of services.
- English: Spoken, Written
- King Law Group, PLLC
- St. Gregory's University
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- American Immigration Lawyers Association Midsouth Chapter
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- King Law Office
- King Law Office Blog
- New Arkansas Expungement Law Eliminates Wait Time
29 November 2019
- How do I restore my gun rights in Arkansas after a criminal conviction?
27 November 2019
- Arkansas Administrative Hearings to Contest Suspension of Driver’s Licenses
24 November 2019
- What Really Is The Law Regarding Immigrant Children Asylum Seekers?
18 June 2018
- How Do You Keep a Traffic Ticket Off Your Record in Arkansas?
12 March 2018
- Arkansas Governor’s Pardons
8 March 2018
- Arkansas Juvenile Expungements (ACA 9-27-309)
7 March 2018
- Arkansas Drug Court Expungements (ACA 16-98-303(g))
6 March 2018
- Arkansas Expungements Controlled Substances Act Discharge and Dismissal Statute (ACA 5-64-413) (Act 1994 of 2005)
5 March 2018