Free Consultation: (770) 609-9529Tap to Call This Lawyer
Natalie Ann Green

Natalie Ann Green

Natalie Green, Advocate and Attorney at Law
  • Probate, Estate Planning, Divorce...
  • Georgia, Tennessee
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

With more than 12 years of experience in legal practice, and several years in the tech industry (Oracle, Sapient), I have a diverse background that can be leveraged to help clients in a variety of settings. While my focus has been on domestic law, my courtroom skills (and successes) translate easily into other areas of practice. In fact, I'm ready to see where I can be most effective for clients who need someone else to speak for them. I sit down with clients, assess their risk, and build a legal strategy from consultation to a possible appeal. Together, we create a plan that utilizes the full breadth of my experience and training. Currently, I am admitted to practice in: +Georgia State Courts: Child Protection & Advocacy Section; Criminal Defense Section; Family Law Section +Georgia Court of Appeals +Supreme Court of Georgia +U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia +U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit Please reach out to me today to learn more about how I can help you get the results and support you deserve in your legal matters.

Practice Areas
  • Probate
  • Estate Planning
  • Divorce
  • Elder Law
  • Family Law
  • Juvenile Law
  • Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Areas
  • Adoptions
  • Child Support
  • Contempt of Court
  • Domestic Relations
  • Free Consultation
    One consultation of 15 minutes or less. In-office consultations are charged at $300 per hour with an initial deposit of $300 required prior to meeting.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
11th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Georgia State University
Law Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Georgia State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Tennessee State Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
17 Questions Answered

Q. Can i put a 17 year old out in georgia
A: No. You are responsible for your child until he or she turns 18, gets married, or is otherwise emancipated.
Q. Can you move out at 18 if you're still in high school?
A: Yes.
Q. There is a girl who is saying she just had a baby and that it is mine, but she has refused a dna test. what should i do?
A: First register as the possible father with the putative father registry. Then file a legitimation petition and ask the court to order her to produce the child for DNA testing.
Q. Ex filed for child sup modification in June -- STILL waiting for a trial date-- he hasn't paid anything since June.
A: File your own claim for contempt of court against him. Also go to child support enforcement and have a case opened with them for the arrears. He is less likely to pay until he has some harsh consequences for non-payment, which could include having his license suspended or being sent to jail until he remedies the contempt. He has some defenses to such consequences, therefore it is best to have an attorney help you with the contempt process.
Q. I was charged with Simple Assault DV. I am the wife protecting myself. Do I need a Lawyer for court?
A: YES. Hire a criminal defense lawyer. If you cannot afford to retain one, then go to the public defender's office in your county and apply for assistance from a lawyer.
Q. Can a chid be considered deprived under the georigia law if the person taking care of the child not related by blood?
A: Yes, for a number of reasons. We would need additional information to respond in more detail.
Q. What is the ga law on service of process for out of state residents/
A: We would need additional information about the case to answer this, since service on a non-resident of GA can be done differently in different types of cases.
Q. At what age can a minor move from his parents home
A: 18 unless he files a case to be emancipated. If the child moves prior to that, then the parent can file runaway charges against the child and the police will bring the child home, if he can be found.
Q. My son is 17 and 7 months. his mother kicked him out of the house. can she make him come home
A: She can, but as the father, can you not discuss this with her and get her consent for him to stay the additional 5 months?
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
Primary Office
PO BOX 242
Woodstock, GA 30188
Telephone: (770) 609-9529
Fax: (844) 529-3299